LITTLE BOSCO

LITTLE BOSCO

MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR LITTLE BOSCO

MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR LITTLE BOSCO

ASHES TO ASHES

ASHES TO ASHES

MEMORIAL STONE

MEMORIAL STONE

PAW MONUMENT

PAW MONUMENT

RIP

RIP

ON HIS PATH

ON HIS PATH

WANTED: DOG LOVERS

Share your pet story with us with them by your side.

We will write story, create a song, take a photograph, create an artist portrait. All in honor of your pet.

PETS ARE A BLESSING


Pets shower us with unconditional love. When I was with my little buddy Bosco, I always experienced joy and comfort that filled my soul.

My little buddy was compassion in action. He accepted me exactly as I was and am. No matter my mood, he always found a way to warm up to me. He eased into my lap when he was next to me on the bed or sofa. He jumped up off the floor to get my attention so I could pick him up and hold him when I was standing. Precious time spent together; just the two of us.

Bosco passed away.

I think of him daily and can feel his loving presence. His memory is an embrace on my broken heart. It aches to let go. He is no longer by my side. I give thanks for the love and loyalty that he so freely gave. I learned a lot about loving from my little “special” buddy. I am forever grateful for his companionship.

Value and cherish your pets. They often depart before us. There are no words that can express the loss.

Pets are family. Bosco was.

Thursday, March 2, 2023

RAINBOW BRIDGE

Remember...                                                          https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/poem.htm

ABE

ABE

BOSCO'S FAVORITE SPOT

BOSCO'S FAVORITE SPOT

BOSCO PORTRAIT

BOSCO PORTRAIT

BOSCO by Bibiana Angelica Hernandez Diaz

Email: ba.hernandez14@uniandes.edu.co